To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Publicly or privately held business
- For-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Facility in Central Florida (Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia County)
- Minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in Central Florida*
- In business a minimum of 1 year
* To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, 1099 employees, independent contractors, non-employee real estate agents, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees who are placed with other organizations are not eligible.